Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do You Know How to Choose the PERFECT Network Marketing Opportunity for YOU? - Part 6


Part 6 of 6

On gratitude: I’ve sent many samples to prospective customers and business partners, and some of them didn’t even acknowledge that they received them, never mind thank me. If someone takes the time and effort to send a sample to you, return the favour by letting them know you got it, thank them, and follow up with them once you’ve tried it to give them some honest feed back.

A critical point to note: although network marketing has certainly come into its own in the past five years or so, it's still regarded by many as an MLM scam, a pyramid scheme, a waste of time and money... we’ve heard it all. This is pure ignorance. If these people listened to any of the expert wealth-building multi-millionaires in the world, they’d know a network marketing business is far from an MLM scam; it's mandatory if the average person wants to elevate their financial situation and retire above the poverty line, never mind enjoy true financial freedom. I predict there will come a time when people will think you're an idiot if you don't have an MLM business.

If you are finally of the mind that nothing in your life will change if you don’t do something different—CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are listening to Spirit, your heart, your gut, and you’re absolutely right. You’re on the brink of taking the inspired action that will enable you to reach your dreams. DON’T LET ANYONE TALK YOU OUT OF IT. You need to do this. It’s part of who you are.

Of course it’s a lot better to have their support, but let them ridicule you for getting sucked into an MLM scam. Let them sneer with disapproval. Let them turn their backs on you, if that’s how they are. If you have a strong enough desire to succeed, you will, and letting small thinkers trample your dreams will leave you a frustrated and bitter person.

You’ll be one of those saying, “If only I hadn’t listened to them. If only I’d done what I wanted to do, I could be debt-free and taking eight weeks holidays a year by now. I could be spending a lot more time with my kids, I could have bought a new house by now, a new car...” You have those dreams for a reason. You deserve them. Don’t let anyone hold you back. Don’t associate with what master trainer Kim Klaver calls “pukies”. Make your business partners your new friends, and listen only to them and those who support you. They'll help you fight the network marketing fears.

Thanks to all of those who helped me, the advice they shared, other supportive people and my own desire and determination to become the kind of person someone would want to partner with, I was able to morph into someone I’d only dreamed I could be, and I’m not done yet!

One last word of advice—don’t fall prey to ‘buyer’s remorse’. If you did your research and felt good about making your decision for all the right reasons but days later are panic-stricken and asking, “Egads--what have I done?” (like I was) don’t let ego or the logical side of your brain second guess you. I told my mentor about my network marketing fears and we laughed about it. I’ve never looked back.

This is an important LIFE decision. You went with your gut, and your heart, and that’s the right thing to do. Armed with all I’ve shared above, you will make the right decision to banish your network marketing fears. Ego will always TRY to protect you and keep you safe, but unfortunately, that means preventing you from stepping outside your comfort zone. That's what average people do; stay safe, out of fear. If you and I were average, I wouldn't have written this, and you wouldn't be reading it.

If you stay where ego feels you’re safe, you’ll never grow, and you’ll never accomplish anything worthwhile beyond what you’re currently doing. Tell ego, “thanks very much for looking out for me, but I can take it from here.” It takes courage to have a dream. Go for it. Walk with Spirit, with all you’ve got, and it’s yours for the taking.
***********************************************************************************
Eugene Rivera is an internet marketing protégé. He is the webmaster of Secrets of Online Success. Learn about all the money making techniques to achieve success on the Internet. Click on our webpage at http://www.secretsofonlinesuccess.info
***********************************************************************************