Thursday, March 20, 2008

Please Bring Them Back!!


Hi

I have been associated with the United States Army for the last 28 years of my life. I have never been so proud of working with the bravest men and women of this world. I am very proud of my military career and I would do it again if asked. I have been back from Iraq 8 months ago and I enjoy again being with my family. I am using this medium to spread the word to "bring our troops back home". I hate to see my comrades in danger and losing their lives. I am not saying that is not a worthy cause but after 5 years it is time to come back home. Thanks to all the men and women from the United States Armed Forces. I salute you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LTC Eugenio Rivera
Alexandria, VA
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Eugene Rivera is an internet marketing protégé. He is the webmaster of Secrets of Online Success. Learn about all the money making techniques to achieve success on the Internet. Click on our webpage at http://www.secretsofonlinesuccess.info