Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ACT NOW !


In this day and age so many things are rushed. Sometimes we want to shout, “Slow down”. But sometimes in our own lives we are guilty of the opposite extreme. Our fears stop us from acting when we should. I am a prime example. For many years, I thought to work from home, but I did not have the self confidence to do that. I look back now and realize how much further ahead I would be if I had conquered my fears and started a business.

What fears do you face when you think about starting a business? The major one is….MONEY.

You are afraid you will lose the money you invest in a new business. You have to be careful. A lot of online businesses are just waiting to take your money. My first venture into an online business was with a company that took my money and then did not deliver what they promised. If that happens to you, here is a tip. Don’t let up. Keep calling and emailing, requesting your money back. Don’t back down if they did not give you what they promised. I did get my money back. That gave my confidence a boost.

There are two websites that you should visit before investing. One is www.scam.com. The other is www.rip-offreport.com

If a business has a report on either website, I would exercise caution. Fortunately my second venture into the online business was a much wiser choice. I kept getting email about one particular site. It sounded good. I could tell that if I became an affiliate, there was a lot of material available for me to learn from. This was important to me. I wanted a good foundation. Sometimes my head spins because I am now putting so much information into it. And there is so much more to learn.

There are so many benefits of having an online business. Conquer your fears. Give yourself a chance to grow. You are the only one who can put yourself on the road to success. Have determination and you can do it. Start Today!
***********************************************************************************
Eugene Rivera is an internet marketing protégé. He is the webmaster of Secrets of Online Success. Learn about all the money making techniques to achieve success on the Internet. Click on our webpage at http://www.secretsofonlinesuccess.info
***********************************************************************************